Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disinfection & Cleaning Services
Trained disinfectant professionals with EPA-registered products ready to help you re-open safely during the current pandemic (COVID-19) with Coronavirus sanitizing services.
COVID-19 disinfecting & sanitizing services for Commercial/Industrial BuildingsThompson Industrial Services shares in your commitment to health and safety during this serious and unprecedented pandemic outbreak. For over 33 years, Thompson has provided advanced cleaning, sanitizing & disinfection services near you & throughout the United States and across the globe. Being a professional coronavirus disinfection company, we follow CDC guidelines to help your organization keep employees and customers as safe and protected as possible. As a fellow local business, we know how important it is to ensure your employees and customers can safely and confidently enter your facility, especially during the reopening phases that will continue throughout the year. Our highly trained response teams partner with you to create a safer, cleaner environment for returning employees and customers. We provide varying levels of service for both Commercial and Industrial facilities with tailored solutions to meet each client’s budget and virus-prevention needs. Preparing to Re-open? We’re here to help you through the process. See our Reopening Cleaning Procedures and Reopening Guidelines for more information.
What do we know? As of March 19, 2020 there have been 236,917 reported cases of coronavirus and 9,829 deaths. 11,354 of those cases were reported in the US, including 171 deaths 1.The numbers are growing every day, and it is more important than ever to slow the spread of this virus.
Commercial Disinfection for Reopening and Routine Services
As businesses are reopening during an ongoing pandemic, employees and customers will expect a higher level of safety and cleanliness on an ongoing basis. The CDC has issued a Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools and Homes which emphasizes that disinfection is a crucial part of reopening public spaces and reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19. This requires a carefully developed, implemented and maintained plan for disinfection on an ongoing basis.
Take the guesswork out of creating your reopening disinfection plan by partnering with a highly trained and prepared professional disinfection company. Thompson has developed varying levels of disinfection and decontamination services that can be customized to each facility’s size, budget and virus-prevention needs.
Our highly trained disinfecting teams follow CDC and OSHA guidelines to thoroughly disinfect/sanitize your facility using hospital grade disinfectants. We’ll partner with you to create the disinfection plan and schedule you need to ensure employees and customers can safely and confidently enter your building in the weeks and months to come.
DISINFECTION PLAN OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Scheduling on a daily, weekly or monthly basis with varying levels of disinfection for each.
- Flexible-term contract commitments including monthly, quarterly, semi-annual + annual options to suit your needs.
- Add-on of optional janitorial services including: vacuuming, mopping, sweeping and on-site waste disposal.
ROUTINE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Wipe down of all hard surfaces – see example list below in our Reopening Guidelines of frequently touched surfaces and objects requiring disinfection per the CDC.
- Use of a wide range of hospital grade disinfectants approved by the CDC and EPA for killing COVID-19. These chemical offerings will be specifically tailored to each site’s needs.
- CDC + OSHA trained personnel with regulated PPE dedicated to your site schedule.
Call us today to implement your disinfection plan and maintenance procedures: 803-934-0138
If your building has a positive COVID-19 case, or you think you may require our industrial level disinfecting services, learn more here.
Our Service Area
Rapid Response Cleaning Services for COVID-19
St. Gabriel, LA
Our pathogen-trained response team is helping businesses combat the current Coronavirus threat through proper decontamination, cleaning, sanitizing & disinfecting services. We are serving industrial facilities, critical operations and known-positive emergency response cases with high-powered fogging, misting, foaming and spraying equipment and EPA-registered disinfectant products that have been qualified for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
This process thoroughly disinfects all touchable spaces and is ideal or multiple surface applications throughout your facility. This type of environmental disinfection process includes specific disinfection/sanitizing procedures that should only be performed by trained professionals.
We are already serving many major facilities across the country as they re-open or maintain their operations with the highest level of health and safety for their employees.
Our response team is ready to help you combat possible spread and cross-contamination of the virus. We’ll provide:
- Assessment + decontamination plan of area to be disinfected.
- Strict decontamination procedures consistent with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Use of Level C PPE including NIOSH approved full face respirators w/P-100 cartridges, Tyvek suits, layered gloves + more.
- Application of EPA-registered disinfectant per infection prevention + control protocols.
- Proper packaging + disposal of waste in compliance with regulatory agencies.
We Serve the Following Industries and More!
- Pulp and paper mills
- Power plants
- Steel mills
- Corporate offices
- Military bases
- Healthcare facilities
- Other misc
Stay up-to-date on the latest re-opening guidelines and disinfection recommendations from the CDC on their website.
As we all know and have been practicing, social distancing and daily hygiene habits are critical to reducing the risk of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. In order to continue the safest practices possible as America begins to reopen, businesses must implement new health and safety procedures including a robust disinfection plan. Your employees, customers and the entire community are expecting a new level of safety and cleanliness that must be implemented upon reopening and moving forward. The CDC’s Reopening Guidelines emphasizes cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, workplaces, businesses, schools and homes as a critical part of the countries public health strategy. Source
Key reopening guidelines include:
Develop Your Disinfection Plan
Your organization or a reliable disinfection partner will need to determine what types of surfaces and materials make up your business area and the appropriate cleaning/disinfection method and EPA-approved disinfectant is required for each.
Implement the Plan
Determine the frequency of cleaning and disinfection needed for each area of your business and implement before you re-open.
Maintain and Revise the Plan
Maintaining the disinfection strategy after opening is critical to remaining open to your employees and the public into the foreseeable future. This should be done in conjunction with your full pandemic response plan including the maintenance of safe practices like social distancing, frequent handwashing, use of face coverings, reduced sharing of common spaces and more.
Work with your disinfection partner to revise the plan as needed. Adjust the plan for changes in COVID-19 exposure as well as updated federal and local guidance as pandemic circumstances evolve and change.
Fill out the form above and let us help you get started today.
Reopening Disinfection Procedures
It is prudent to follow the CDC guidelines and utilize their resources for re-opening. The following is simply an overview of best practices and procedures to discuss with your disinfection partner.
CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting Decision Tool to get you started with a cleaning and disinfection plan.
- Develop your disinfection plan as outlined above including at what levels and frequency the disinfection will be performed.
- Choose a partner like Thompson to implement:
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of frequently used spaces and surfaces using proper PPE including but not limited to face masks, gloves, and proper ventilation.
- Thorough wipe down of all frequently touched surfaces including tables, chairs, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, handrails, seating areas, conference room areas, production equipment and more.
- Ensure that surfaces are cleaned by properly trained staff using the appropriate cleaning and disinfecting chemicals. Thompson uses a wide range of hospital grade disinfectants approved by the EPA and CDC against COVID-19 which are tailored to each site’s needs. See below for more on Thompson’s COVID-19 Disinfection Training.
- Properly remove PPE and properly dispose of materials to avoid cross-contamination.
Trained + Experienced Personnel
Our personnel is highly trained and experienced in performing critical Coronavirus disinfection services in hazardous environments of all kinds. Our extensive training program is supported by an industry leading safety program with data-backed health and safety plans developed specifically for each site and each project.
COVID-19 Disinfection Training includes but is not limited to:
- OSHA10 General Industry with emphasis on
- Respiratory Protection
- Blood-borne Pathogens
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Proper Chemical Handling
- Proper Decontamination and Fogger/Foaming Operator Skills
- Incident prevention through our Serious Injuries & Fatalities Prevention Program.
Thompson Industrial Services is prepared to provide rapid-response Coronavirus cleaning services to all touchable surfaces as a one-time, daily, weekly, or ongoing service so you can safely and confidently return to your facility.