Industrial Chemical Cleaning
Fine-tuned by over 340 years of combined, professional experience, we perform every facet of industrial chemical cleaning and maintenance.
Our highly qualified team of experts use various chemicals to remove unwanted deposits that adversely affect the performance of equipment and the production process. Boiler chemical cleaning is a core competency for our chemical cleaning division.
Each Job is Unique
Our engineers develop a comprehensive plan for each job that defines chemical mixtures, equipment, staffing, ongoing monitoring, and testing.
- Filtration Units
- Tank Trailers
- Electrical and Diesel Pumps
- Specially Designed Chemical Handling Equipment
- 100 HP Boiler
- Heat Exchangers
- SS Mixing Tanks
- Mobile Lab Equipped With Atomic Absorption Unit
- Skid Units Assembled With Heat Exchangers, Filter Housings
- Safe and effective way to recuperate lost efficiency
- Can be done without the major disassembly required for mechanical cleaning
- Removes deposits, scale and contaminants that lower efficiency, heat transfer and capacity
- Fast, safe methods that control costs
- Minimized waste generation
- Expert dedicated team to engineer your custom solution
- Decades of chemical cleaning & specifically boiler chemical cleaning experience
- Utility, Recovery, & Power Boilers
- Pre-operational Cleaning
- Lube Oil System Flushing
- Cooling Water & Oxygen Systems
- Heat Exchangers &
- Tanks, Reactors, & Digesters
- Degreasing, Pickling & Passivation of Piping Systems
- Scale & Product Pipe Cleaning
- Evaporators & Economizers
- Steam Turbines , Superheaters & Surface Condensers
A rubber plant needed to remove iron oxide deposits from the large tanks where they store organic compounds used in production.
Our team chose a chemical combination of citric acid, an inhibiting agent, and nitrogen, applied in accordance with specific guidelines, to strip the iron oxide deposits from the tanks without causing any damage to the surface underneath. The team completed the cleaning by neutralizing the acidic residue with an environmentally friendly solution, making the waste safe for processing through the plant’s own treatment facilities. Our team also used automated tools to apply the chemical solution.
By using remotely controlled 3-dimensional tools, we eliminated the need for confined space entry, significantly reducing hazard exposure and accelerating the speed of cleaning. We also reduced the volume of cleaning chemicals required by maintaining a minimal reservoir for the task at hand. The client was thrilled with the cleaned condition of the tanks as well as the cost reductions over previous providers.